New Phoneeee

Hellooooo :D  So on Saturday last week we went into Crewe to get me and Mum our new phones:D I got a Galaxy Ace 3 and Mum got an S4. We were in the shop for like 2 hours!! And half way through I had to go to ballet!


On April Fool's day Taz tried to persuade his girlfriend that he'd broken his foot! So he wrapped it up in newspaper and then bandages and it actually looked pretty good!! He sent her a picture of it (She lives in Scotland). At first she thought he was just kidding but apparently after he sent her the photo she believed him!! It was really funny! I have a photo but I don't think it'll work :( 

So in about 2/3 weeks it's EASTEEER!! :D On the Easter Sunday I'm getting baptised but I haven't written my testimony yet!! :/  Also a couple of weeks after Easter we're going to be showing our dance :D I am so excited!!!! XD I might be able to put a video on here, I will see.  

Oh I almost forgot!! I have become a little obsessed with a christian band called Anthem Lights! They sing they're own songs but they also do covers of popular songs like 'We are Never Ever Getting Back Together' and stuff like that! They're so AWESOME!! (I think they're the best boy band ever, but we alll have our opinions!)

I think that is all y news!! See you's all laterzzzz!! xoxMxox






Comments

Popular Posts