No Ordinary CHHRRIISSTTMMAASS!!!

OOk so yes Christmas is still 3 weeks away but I'm super excited:D So to got you in the mood with me I decided I'd tell you how we spend it in our house.

So of course we wake up usually about 6 or 7 and open stocking presents. Us girls have a mini tree in the middle of our floor that my parents put the presents under (No I do not believe in Santa).
Then we get ready and go to church, bringing one of our stocking presents to show at the front if we want to.
When we get home we open a game, usually from my grandparents, to play whilst mum and dad cook dinner.
When dinners done we tuck in:d
After dinner (Which usually takes a while) we clear up.
After clearing up and everyone's ready we sit down to do presents under the tree:D It's usually dark by then which makes it feel so nice:D
Then we have a little time to look at our new things and chill:)

Well that's my Christmas for you:)


I sold my keyrings at church on Sunday:D
I sold 10 and raised £18.50:) I'm going to bring them back next week to hopefully sell some more:) Have a lovely Christmas Minnie xxx

Comments

Popular Posts