Final Sum & Christmas!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!:)
What did you get for Christmas? I finally got a onesie and it was a panda!! Which if you haven't guessed is my favourite animal:D Thank you Mum and Dad(No I do not believe in Santa!)  I also got a red bandanna for my hair, lots of chocolates, a fabric owl to sew scraps onto, some letter buttons, a lockable box to put my diary etc in, a manicure set, some nail beads and the rest are in this picture ... 

Most of my prezzies

All of my chocies:)

The things on my music box
(Yes that snowman has my name on it!!:D)


Most of these are from my friends except the pen and pad thing:)


My Panda onesie :D




So I had a pretty good Christmas:) I also have the final sum of money from my key-rings!
So the final amount of money I raised from selling my key-rings at church is... Drum roll please... £38!!! How cool is that!!?? I'm so pleased! We are probably going to have a few friends over for New Years eve, what about you?? 


I hope you have a fantastic 2014!! I'm guessing this will be my last post of 2013, so that's me for this year!! GOODBYE READERS (...if i even have any...) xMx 

Comments

Popular Posts