WOOHOOO!!!

Sooo the unfortunate circumstance that happened last week actually turned out pretty well because... WE GOT A TOUCH SCREEN COMPUTER!!! That may not seem very exciting to you but we've had really old slow computers for years so to have a brand new fast and AWESOME touch screen is pretty cool. Urmm last night I didn't get much sleep 'cos my head was SPINNING with ideas for Christmas presents!! It's so weird though because all of yesterday I couldn't find anything to make but as soon as I went to bed I had millions of ideas!! The good thing was that I had got a sheet of paper to draw the ideas on so I drew one,put the sheet in my diary and tried to go back to sleep but again my head would be like ' No Minnie don't go to sleep I have an idea!!' so again I'd get out my diary and draw my idea, which was pretty good because sometimes I come up with and idea an then by the morning I've completely forgotten it which really annoys me! The only problem was that I didn't get to sleep until about 11:00 p.m :(  I thought I was gonna need bigger fabrics cos I only really have scraps but I went through them this morning and found that I would be OK :) I'll tell you the ideas I had nearer Christmas because at the moment I have kids looking over my shoulders!! You may be thinking that I'm mad getting my Christmas presents now but because I'm sewing most of them it's best to start now!!                                 URMMMMMMM                           Ok so I have not a clue what to write now so Bye xxMxx

Comments

Popular Posts