The Gathering 2013!!

So I didn't post last week because it was half term, which of course means that at the weekend The Gathering was on!!  We had an awesome weekend and we could really feel the presence of God each evening. The best evening was probably Saturday, I think lots of people got saved and also God told them what the future might hold for them. There was a really awesome preacher called Elijah and he spoke on Friday and Saturday evenings. For some reason he spoke about water both times and his surname is Waters!! On the Saturday afternoon there was a lady called Helen who sang for most of it but it was really powerful. On the Sunday afternoon there was a man called John who preached about digging deep until you hit the rock and that you can't build on a spade(The spade would be something like the Gathering). In the afternoons on Saturday when there wasn't a big event on, we had experience things which were like hands on lessons kinda thing. They were really quite interesting and I hope one day I'll be able to use what I learnt in them. When there wasn't any meetings or anything on we were either eating lunch/dinner or playing on the rides. The rides were Twister(You sit in seats then it spins you round but unfortunately the person on the left of the seat gets all the weight of the other people/person that are on the seat thrown on them!!) and a ride called Outrage, which is one of them rides that just go round and round then goes the opposite way. I haven't been on Outrage because it looks like it makes you really dizzy and I think I'd throw up!! Anyway all in all it was an awesome weekend and when they've posted the review I'll try and remember to post it!!  Yesterday I finally found what I was going to make Ellie for Xmas!!    That is all my news... wait have I told you that I got my braces in on Tuesday last week?? Well I have and they did hurt quite a lot when I first got them in but they're fine now(Thank goodness!).  Goodbye Lovely people!! XXMXX
P.S. I watched the first Batman movie last night and was quite surprised that I watched to the end and I didn't have nightmare, but then again I hardly ever do!!

Comments

Popular Posts