Uh Ohh!

OK so something really kinda annoying happened on Saturday. You see mum was gonna go and do some work for Youth Church so she went to turn the computer(note that it is not a laptop) on but guess what? On the most annoying day for it to happen the computer went kaput! So at the moment the computer tower is at the repair shop and the laptop is plugged into the computer screen. I'm really hoping it can get fixed so that we can have three computers again cos we really need them for school! Anyway that's that!! So on Tuesday I got a new Diary!! It's REALLY pretty but Bugs said it looked like a pirate diary!! Its leather, homemade and has a music note on the front:) I got it on Amazon. It has a lock on the front but not with a key so I've asked for a lockable box for Christmas! Did you know that yesterday was exactly 3 months til Christmas!!! I'm So Excited!!! Urmmm did you know that on my birthday I have also got my dance show!!! It's gonna be my 13th birthday so what a way to celebrate!! As some of you may know I do ballet but there are other people that do other types of dances. The theme is toys and the name of the show is going to be 'Dysart 'R' Us'  (Dystart is the name of the dance schooly thing.) Our class are going to be spinning tops!! And I think we are going to wear glow-in-the-dark tutus!!! Unfortunately it takes up 3 Sundays for photos, rehearsals and the actual show:( Hopefully I'll be able to make them all! Anyway I think I need to come off here now so bye xxMxx  

Comments

Popular Posts