Hello!

Ok so not much really happening in my life this week:( but I will find something to tell you!! So yesterday we did art,(YAY!!) and we made these really cool word art things. Nobody's finished theirs yet but we will in our free time. I'd seen the kind of things before so I was pleased when my mum said we we're doing them! At dance yesterday we didn't do to well but we did sort out something that looked quite messy. We've been working on this dance for a year now so hopefully we'll be done soon!! The last few bits that we've done are actually really good but there are a few things that need neatening before we move on. We've actually lost 2 people so now we've only got 5 of us!! I think it's going to work without them though! Urmmmm I dunno what else to say now!!  If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comments! 


My Picture so far:)
Funny Faces!!

P.S to comment you will need to sign in to Google, Yahoo or some other email site kinda thing AND remember my mum is moderating the comments!

Comments

  1. Were have you seen the paintings before

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you can't see the pictures right now ~ will try and fix that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts