Cute Girls Hairstyles

I've found this YouTube channel called Cute Girls Hairstyles.  They show you how to do these really easy hairstyles. (well some of them can be quite hard) One of my favorite hairstyles are the heart ones. I will put a link to they're website at the end of this post so you can see what I mean. They do from simple braids to hairstyles from movies!! They also do just normal videos from family life,so if your not interested in hair but your really nosy then there you go!! I don't think they have any of their family videos on their website but if you go on YouTube and search in CuteGirlsHairStyles it will probably come up with it. I've done some on my sisters and they liked the ones that I did. There is one hairstyle that is basically a no heat curls thing but it looks really funny when you've got it in but looks really pretty when you take them out.

Tomorrow I'm am finally getting my ears pierced!! I have been waiting for so long and I can't wait!! It's also 2 days until my party and three days until my birthday,so the ears pierced thing is my birthday present.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts