My First Newday

On Sunday I came home from spending a week camping in Norfolk with a great group of people and enjoying the presence of God.

Newday is basically this massive youth camp that is made up of different youth groups, which are mainly Newfrontiers churches. You can check out the website here.






These are the crazy people I spent the week with. They're a great bunch and we ended up being as close as family after many midnight chats, and even a spontaneous midnight communion! I miss them so much already.




We made a little grasshopper friend called Greg.



The evening meetings were all incredible and God was speaking through all of the men and women who came to speak. Fortunately for us, we can listen to them again and again on Newday's Soundcloud! Francis Chan was definitely a favourite because I was really looking forward to hearing him and he's so humble about all that he does. It really was an incredible night and I would recommend you listen to that on their Soundcloud, it may blow your mind!



Over all it was an incredible week and I'm currently in post-camp moping mode because I'm over tired and really don't want to be home! So much more happened than I can possibly say in this blog, especially as it all just seems like one day but I am so glad I went and cannot wait for next year!


Comments

Popular Posts