May 2017 Update


May started off with Jake' 20th birthday, so we went crazy golfing which was great fun with many banters.


That Sunday we also went for a walk in the glorious sunshine to see Dream, a sculpture in St Helens which looks really stretched but is very cool.




There were these random bits of poetry around the paths too.








I made a carrot cake from CupcakeJemma on Youtube. It was honestly so delicious and I would recommend trying her recipe. 



Our old pastor in Nantwich and her husband had a wedding anniversary party so we all took a trip back down to Nantwich for the weekend. It was a lovely time to catch up with people and see where the church is now.








Summer is here and nature is showing us her beautiful sunny side.



This past weekend we went down to Huddersfield for the annual home-ed summer party that our friends hold. It was quite quiet this year but great fun anyway. We spent our time baking, face painting, crafting and spending time on their farm.




I've had a great May and I hope you can say the same. Our country has gone into panic mode after recent events but I am confident in knowing that my God holds control of the world and he will never give us anything that we cannot bear. 
I hope you all have a lovely June and I shall write soon.

Comments

Popular Posts