May 2016 Update

Well, it's May and it's finally sunny most of the time! The month started with Jake's birthday. He had a BBQ with his friends and unfortunately the weather was a bit on and off but it was a lot of fun anyway!

I finally did the next part of my drawing challenge. I actually put it off for a while because it was Latest Accomplishment and I hadn't accomplished anything, but now I (almost) have! My next blog post id my 200th! That's kind of exciting, so let me know if there's anything cool I should do for that :D

Last week I went for a college interview! I'm gonna go and do a Level 2 Baking and Patisserie course at Reaseheath College. The interview itself was quite interesting. We had a little presentation shown to us, then we were led to a classroom to wait for our individual interviews. Me and Mum were sat in that classroom for the most part of an hour and it was the most boring thing EVER! When the lady finally came to do our interview it turned out to be basically a bit of form filling. She then let me sign the thing to say I could come on a conditional thingy. (I have to take a test at the beginning of term) Then my Mum said something about me only being 15 and the lady only just realised. We then had to wait another 15/20 minutes waiting for her to see if they could get funding for my to go a year early. In the end, she said that I could go and do the Level 2 course as long as I pass the test at the beginning of term and that they would sort the funding! 


Also I love daisies. I think they're my favourite flower.


I've gotten into doing my hair again! I guess all it takes are a few pins on Pinterest to make me realise that I want to do it! I've never been all that great at it. A few buns here and there but I can hardly even do a french plait so I'm practicing and hopefully I'll be able to do much better very soon! 

My hair today



I did these plaits for the first time on Saturday and was quite proud of myself!



I also did a bit of ombre nail art (I'm not sure if you can quite tell in this picture) but it chipped on the first day!! Stupid so-called No Chip top coat! 

That's all for this month! Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon for my 200th post!! 







Comments

Popular Posts