Autumn

This year I have totally fallen in love with Autumn. And I don't mean the warm, cosy, pumpkin pie version of it, I mean the crunchy leaves and the way the light falls through the trees. The fact that the weather has been amazing does help but seriously, it's beautiful!


I woke up on Monday quite early and decided I loved the light so I got ready and went outside to take some photos. The grass was filled with dew so my feet got a bit wet but I didn't mind. It was just amazing. I don't really know how to describe it, but I guess I was in awe at how beautiful this world really is and how awesome our God is.







I just love how the light catches on everything and makes it glisten.


 Also, I think it was on Tuesday,we were driving somewhere and we had the windows down and all I could smell was fermenting fruit and it smelled amazing!! It truly felt like Autumn!!
We went for a walk to the park today and the walk there is beautiful anyway but in this weather with the red and brown leaves its was just stunning! Just the sun and blue sky.. Ah!! I just love it!!

Also on a random note, I've started to like coffee!! A bit of a pointless comment I know, but hey!! I'm sorry for not posting in a while but I'd kind of lost inspiration but I'm hoping to have a few more posts in the future!
P.S one of my currents favourite songs is Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran!!

Comments

Popular Posts