Dropping my phone... AGAIN!!!

I Dropped My Phone... AGAIN!!!
Last week, I stupidly dropped my phone AGAIN a week after it being fixed! You can imagine that I was rather annoyed with myself! Especially as I had just given my other phone to Lilo! Luckily I was at my friends and she was lovely enough to give me her old Samsung Ace. Unfortunately it has like the lowest internal memory ever, so even though I have a 6GB SD card, I can only get Instagram and Facebook Messenger!  The thing that annoys me most is the fact that I can download Spotify, but it says 'There was an error downloading, try redownloading'. I did that three times and it still doesn't! I literally nearly cried!! I cannot wait until August when Taz gets a new phone so I can have his HTC One Mini!

Call The Midwife
Earlier this week I finally got to catch up on the last few episodes of Call The Midwife. I cried at all of them...  TP didn't cry at all, and seriously I think she has a stone heart!! Ugh just the thought of it makes me emotional!! :(


Music
Yesterday I rediscovered Owl City again. I was just browsing through his Spotify and listened to some of his Spotify Sessions, and fell in love again!
I've also been listening to Christina Perri a lot recently. Mainly some of her older songs because I've never really heard much of her music before.
Oh! I nearly forgot Imagine Dragons! I recently discovered them properly and I love them



I also recently bought Taylor Swift's Speak Now album, because she's taken it off Spotify and I've been missing her music. I'm hoping to buy 1989 as well but I'm kinda saving up for a few more important things first ;)

Birthday Presents



Rosie bought me this adorable mug, which says 'Want to play Sylvanians?' on it 'cos that's what we used to do all the time!! Aww! xx


One of my other friends got a set of nail polishes and this one is one of my favorite colours :D  


This is all the chocolate I got (plus a Cadbury's Milk Tray) from friends + family :) It didn't take me that long to eat ;)  


This is a drawing I did and coloured with some pencils my friend(/twin!) bought me! 

P.S Thanks everyone!! xxx




 Okay I think that's pretty much everything now. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/week! xMx


Comments

Popular Posts