Christmassy Stuff...

So last month as all of you know was Christmas!! For some reason this year Christmas didn't seem very Christmassy, but we all enjoyed ourselves anyway.
This year as usual we had my mums mum and my Grandma over for Christmas day and then had my dad's parents and my aunties and uncles over on Boxing Day. Also on Christmas eve this year we decided to make a Gingerbread house!! It looked really good and tasted even better!! :)
Also recently I got my braces out!!! It feels kinda weird without them, but it feels so much nicer!!

  Christmas Day:

The presents under our mini tree in the morning!!

My Mum's amazing Prawn cocktail!!! 




 My new Christmas jumper(above) and hot water bottle(below)


Boxing Day:

Taz had to dress up as a forfeit!!



Silly selfies with the cousins! (I took a lot of these!)

We had another round of presents in the evening of Boxing Day!

Our amazing Gingerbread house, made from scratch!!
New Year:

This year the church had a really fun New years celebration service/ party. This was the pre-party selfie!





 Extras:
Just before Christmas I finally got my cast off!! It felt so good!

And a random No-Braces selfie!!! So pleased to have them off!! x

Thanks for reading!! xMx



Comments

  1. Love you picture of our tree and the silly cousin selfies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts