A Few Updates...

Hello! How are you all?
Last week;
Not a lot happened last week, but on the Thursday a group that my dad started a couple of years ago held a thing at Cafe Nero. He got a band called Josh Walker Band to play for us (They were Amazing!) and answer some questions. Unfortunately the girl (Amie) had the flu so couldn't come, but it was great anyway!
On the Saturday we went to a friends 50th party which was very fun and had great food! :P

This Week:
Well this week has been pretty normal too, but we are going to the Gathering tomorrow!!!! :D I'm so excited!! And I know so are a lot of other people! I'm hoping to meet up with some of my friends from Energi there and maybe a few old friends too :) It's going to be an amazing God filled week and I am so looking forward to it XD


Things I'm looking forward to:
To see Mockingjay part 1 which is coming out next month!!! XD
Christmas! duh!
My birthday in 4 months ( I honestly thought it was less than that:( )


I honestly can't remember much, or anything else that would really interest you! So I'll write next time something interesting comes up!! See youuuu xMx

Comments

Popular Posts