Birthdays & A glimpse of summer...

OK so last week (exactly) it was Bugs' birthday!!! He turned 16 and spent most of his day clearing out his room with Taz!! But it was the most BEAUTIFUL day!!! The sun was shining and we sat outside listening to music for most of the day! 
On the Saturday after his birthday he had a murder mystery dinner party. It was very fun!(Me and TP were being waitresses!) It was set in the 1940s, when the war was on (I think!!). Everyone's outfits were really good! I can't say anything about it because one of you could have the very same murder mystery party!
On Bank Holiday Monday me and TP went to Trentham Gardens with some friends. We had a lot of fun, especially as it was BOILING hot!! I stupidly wore thick leggings and a long top!!

He He can you read the card?!


His prezzie from me!! (He has a camper van collection!) 

We really didn't know what this was!

He made his own birthday cake!

Cheeky Chip!!

Also recently we changed the playroom around! (We seem to do that nearly every year!!)
That's me done!!! All those pictures are from Bug's birthday :) Sorry I didn't get any from Monday but I didn't bring my camera!! :( That's me Over and Out! xMx

Comments

Popular Posts