Back to School Again

This week was the first week back to school from half term. On Tuesday we moved the dresser in the kitchen to the schoolroom and got a new dresser for the kitchen. It all looks and feels so strange. There seems like a lot more room as well. 
In dance we are doing really well with our dance, but yesterday we deleted (lol funny word to use) out all of last weeks work.
On Good Friday Taz got baptized. I know it's quite late but I didn't really have chance to write about it. It's so strange because the past times that the youth have been baptized I haven't really felt that excited, but this time I guess I just feel like I know them a bit better so it felt more exciting.



Nothing much else to talk about now............................................................................................BYE xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts