Shopping in Chester

Last week we went to Chester with Nanna to go SHOPPING!!!:) (It was only the girls:))I think the first shop we went in was New Look, there we got TP some leggings. The shop we went in after that was Primark. I was expecting we'd be in there for a while and we were! I didn't get anything in there it was only TP and Lilo. We then went to have lunch in Costa Coffee. We then went off to the Build-a-Bear shop, where I got 2 little bows for my bear , Lilo got 2 whole outfits for her bear (she had a lot of money!) and TP got some leggings and some shorts for her bear. While we were at Build-A-Bear we met up with RC (one of my friends) and then moved on to the next shop which is where I got really excited because for my birthday I got 2 gift cards to spend in this shop.It Was... Drum Roll Please!... CLAIRES!!! (I know not as exciting as I made is it!?) I spent the gift cards on some earrings. We then went to a few other shops but nothing really much. Near the end of our trip we dropped RC at the Cathedral where she sings for the choir and then went home on the train. We did have a lot of fun and TP and Lilo bought a lot but I didn't because I didn't have as much money as them. I did buy some jeans in Fat Face though which I forgot to mention.


That's all really about the shopping trip. Last week we also did a photo shoot with my mum. The pictures are really nice. I should probably try to find some to put on here, wait a second... 


_DSC2809-Edit
The 1st day, the 1st shoot.
_DSC2809
In colour
This is still on the 1st day but the lighting wasn't so good so it didn't turn
out so well


_DSC2971
TP :)
_DSC2933
Doesn't she look gorgeous?


_DSC2981

Before & After
_DSC2888
_DSC2915
_DSC2890
Apparently I look 17!? 
This was just after the shoot when I'd put my hair up for Ballet
(Sorry about the dirty mirror!)



So there you are, beautiful girls!! Guess What!? I can change my earrings tomorrow!!! I am sooooooo excited!!
Time to go now Bye xxx

All images of the photoshoots are copyrighted :Ten Minutes From Home

Comments

  1. This is a lovely blog, but please ask when you want to use my pictures. None of these are watermarked and they are my 'work' - just saying sweetheart!

    All images copyright:Ten Minutes From Home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts