Colchester (2)

I wrote this once when I was about 9 but I didn't really describe it very well so I'm going to write it again. Even though it was like 4 years ago I can still remember a bit. Here is the original http://babsiboosblog.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/colchester.html 
So basically we went to Colchester (which is where I was born) and met up with some old friends.

  1. Day 1. We went to 'Go Bananas,which if you were wondering is a big soft play area.(It is soooo fun, though U think they're closing it now:()Any way we went there with 2 of our friends (When I say 2 I mean 2 families)
  2. Day 2. We went to Colchester Zoo! We went with my godfather. I still remember it. We had so much fun there!!
  3. Day 3. We went to my old church, which was very nice to see, and we went to the beach with my godfather and Taz's Godmother and her family. It was a lot of fun there. I remember we brought a rubber dingy and had rides on it! 
  4.  Day 4. We went swimming.  I very vaguely remember this. All I remember was that there were really fun rapids and some awesome slides.
  5. Day 5. We packed up and went home :( We had a lot of fun but now it's time to say goodbye for 4 years and counting!
That's it really. I do really want to do that again! Why not have a look at the old one because it's got a few pictures on it. (You'll be able to find out what I looked like then!)

Comments

Popular Posts