Weymouth

In 1 1/2 weeks we are going to my Nana and Grandad's caravan/motor home-that-doesn't- move in Weymouth. It's in a site called Haven which you may have heard of. We went 2 years ago but didn't go last year because Solomon was still a baby. We won't actually have enough room but 2 people are going to our nana and grandad's house for a week and another 2 the next. I'm getting really excited now because we actually are going to go because before we didn't have a car that fit all of us in but the other day dad went to get one! It's quite old but it doesn't matter that much. It's also really big and we all like it ( well except Jake 'cos he's a spoil sport!) Anyway now we know we are actually going I'm so excited!!! The only thing is I don't have any goggles or a big enough suitcase!!!! Luckily we have six days without any school to get them. Unluckily we've still got 4 3/4 days of school to do!!!!='( Ah well I guess I'll just have to live!!

Comments

Popular Posts