Birthday Wishes

Two Fridays ago it was my birthday. I woke up and went downstairs to watch some telly with Phoebe & Ellie. After one program Phoebe did a silly happy birthday dance. Soon after we went to open my presents. I got lots of money and a necklace. Me,mum,Natie and  Solomon went to Chatterbox( The toddler group at church) after that. When that had finished me and mum went shopping in Chester. The first shop we went into was Paperchase soon after we went to have some lunch in Cafe Nero.The first shop we actually bought anything in was H&M. In there I got 3 tops,a mini skirt and some bright pink leggings.2nd we went to Clintons to buy some presents for people (can't tell who!).3rd we went into Build-a-bear. I bought some pyjamas for my build-a-bear in there. A little while after we went home on the train.So I'm 11 now! Only got two years until I'm a teenager! How exciting!! GTG now Bye xxx

Comments

Popular Posts