Holiday in London

Hey peeps! I know I haven't talked in ages because Its been the Easter holidays and all so I'm going to write as much as I can remember.In fact I can only remember the bit were we went to London so I will tell you that. Right on Friday (On the day of the Royal Wedding)we went to London to stay with our friends that live there and the roads were clear because of the wedding.On the Saturday we went to Oxford for a surprise dinner party for our Nana and Grandads wedding anniversary with all the family on daddy's side of the family when we went I really didn't want to go because I would miss my cousins.Anyway on Sunday we came home and got here at about 8ish. Yesterday I had one of my friends over for the first time, I had been to hers but she hadn't come here until yesterday. Thats all I've really got to say now bye ABBIE XXXX

Comments

Popular Posts