Long Time No Blog...

Hey guys!! It's been a while since I've blogged! Mainly because it's been the summer holidays, but we've been back to school for 2 weeks now so it's time that I did. I'm going to do a catch up blog this week, and then I might do a post with photos from each of my holidays.

So our 2 holidays were in Cromer (Norfolk) and in Weymouth (Dorset). The rest of the holidays were kind of spent doing nothing really.
I started back at ballet last week, and because the exams were at the end of term, we started a new thing. I say thing because the syllabus that they use have deleted the grades 4, 5 and 6, and replaced them with a new grade 4 and 5. So instead of us doing grade 5 again, we're doing a thing called Classical Ballet 1(there is a number 2 as well!).
I'm now in year 9! It seems weird because I have no idea what I'm going to do with my future except the fact that it will have kids involved. I've started doing some courses on a website called Alison. I'm doing Childcare Studies and Health Studies.
I've recently become obsessed with Disney!! I downloaded Spotify the other day and added LOADS of Disney songs to a playlist! I've also drawn 4 Disney characters



I've also started a story called "The Swing Beneath the Pear Tree" which was inspired by Dad putting up a swing underneath our pear tree! 


I think that is mainly it now! I hope you enjoyed this! I will try and fit another blogging time into my busy schedule soon!! BYE!!! xMx


    My ice-bucket challenge if anyone's interested!!!

Comments

Popular Posts