I know I sound lame...

I might sound lame saying this but I'm having a really fun game of barbies with my sister at the moment. I can't really play it on my own 'cause I can never think of a good story line for it but with someone else I doesn't matter 'cause they help me make one. We started it 'cause my Granny came over with a load of Sindy stuff (Sindy is the old barbie) from when my mum was a girl. At the moment me and Phoebe are both eighteen and we've  got boyfriends!!! I've got a younger sister that has a crush on my boyfriend and she tried but failed to make him a fried egg this morning! My younger sister is only 13 so you can tell how annoying she would be to me! In lunch brake break we are going to play again and in this part of the game it's Phoebe's birthday party and we're going shopping with the girls. I actually can't wait to play again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lol that was fun!! Here's an acrostic poem of my name!!:

Amazing
Bonkers
Incredible
Girls
Are
Incredibly
Lovely!!!
 You like it?? Please comment if you do!!!
                                                                         From             Amazing                                                                                      
                                                                                              Bonkers
                                                                                              Incredible
                                                                                              Girls
                                                                                              Are
                                                                                              Incredibly
                                                                                              Lovely!!! 
                                                                                                 xxx

Comments

Popular Posts